Mathematics Department - Beliefs

Vision:

To be a value – added department that provides every Hendersonian with a good Mathematical foundation for lifelong learning.

Mission:

Through grounded practices and support, we develop resilient students with a problem-solving mind.

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Last Song

My first day in Henderson,
Algebraic manipulation.
Thank You my Math teachers,
Had fun on my adventures.
Every day I learnt something new,
My brain, unfortunately, remembered few.
All the formulae make my brain jam,
To be honest, I want to remember them.
I know all of you care,
Concerned about how I fare.
Study hard I will,

Into the world I set sail.
So much memories I hold dear,

For all the years I have spent here.
Until the next reunion,
Never will we forget Henderson.

No comments: